- Carex are low-growing plants that look like grasses.
- "Sedges have edges" is a saying to help remember some differences between the two.
- Flowers are generally insignificant, unlike grasses that usually have flowering stalks.
- Soil moisture is key in success; see each variety description.
- Extremely useful as ground cover or lawn alternatives.
- Deer resistant
morrowii 'Ice Dance'
muskingumensis (palm sedge)
pensylvanica (Pennsylvania sedge)
Discontinued from Montale-available while supplies lasts